Referring Doctor Information
Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in everyway possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
Below is a brief list, including but NOT limited to the procedures that we are available for consultation and/or treatment:
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and Soft tissue grafting
- Night Guards
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces
- Canine tooth exposures
- Esthetic Crown lengthening
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease
- Implant Stabilization of Full or Partial Dentures
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Moeller to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
You can refer a patient to us by downloading our referral form and faxing it to 785.404.1778 or by using our online doctor referral form.
You can email any necessary patient xrays as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org