Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in everyway possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
Below is a brief list, including but NOT limited to the procedures that we are available for consultation and/or treatment:
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and Soft tissue grafting
- Night Guards
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces
- Canine tooth exposures
- Esthetic Crown lengthening
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease
- Implant Stabilization of Full or Partial Dentures
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Moeller to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
You can refer a patient to us by downloading and printing our referral form and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can email any necessary patient xrays as an attachment to email@example.com